12'0 Red Paddle Co | Voyager
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Max Rider Weight
- A fast cruising board for petite or experienced paddlers, the 12’0” Voyager MSL paddle board has a maximum recommended rider weight of 110kg/243lbs
- Smaller dimensions make this board easier to handle both on land and on the water
- Dependable for longer, kit heavy adventures due to its V-hull shape and twin fin set up
- Patented RSS batten technology adds up to 30% more stiffness and stability
- Removable and replaceable side handles can be taken off when required to keep the deck unobstructed.
- Extra features included, all Red Paddle Co Voyager boards come with 5 comfortable carry handles that are perfect for getting in and out of canals or rivers, adjustable cargo system and sleek high traction deck pad
The 12'0" Voyager MSL has been designed with a petite paddler or more experienced paddler in mind. It still packs plenty of volume allowing you to carry more kit for your adventures.
Showcasing new styling with mountain accents, the V-hull and twin fin set up gives almost laser guided tracking, allowing for less paddle stroke adjustments to maintain a straight course and makes it easier to cover distances. The Red Paddle Co Voyager range is designed for longer journeys when you are carrying more kit and weight. Although less manoeuvrable than the Sport boards, you can effortlessly cruise along canals and rivers for long periods of time.
Being one of the first inflatable paddle board companies in the industry, we have been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This development has led to our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch giving a stronger and stiffer core. The MSL technology allows us to make a thinner board which gives us best in class control and handling.
The patented RSS batten system adds 30% more stiffness than other boards of this size. Underneath the board are two removable US box fins. This system is the most widely used in the board sport industry, allowing for easy removal and replacement when necessary. By having two shorter fins rather than one longer fin, you'll be able to get into much shallower waters, opening up a wider variety of waterways to paddle.
Length 366cm (12’0”)
The 12'0" length gives increased speed and agility
Width 71.1cm (28”)
One of the narrower boards in the range, the 28" width feels responsive for both smaller or experienced paddlers
Depth 12cm (4.7”)
Being 22% thinner than the average board, the thickness provides a lower centre of gravity. This increases stability and control in open water conditions. The v-shaped hull on the nose breaks the surface tension of the water and keeps you gliding through your paddle stroke, so you can paddle longer with less effort