12'6 Red Paddle Co | Sport
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Max Rider Weight
- Great for paddlers looking for increased speed and weight carrying capacity, the 12’6” Sport MSL paddle board has a recommended max rider weight of 110kg/243lbs
- The 32" width and narrow nose profile cuts through the water and the speed tail increases control and speed
- Patented RSS Batten system adds more stiffness
- Paddle and coiled leash included for a complete package, simply choose from Hybrid Tough paddle (most durable) or Prime paddle (most lightweight)
- All Red Paddle Co boards come fully fitted with 3 comfortable carry handles, sleek high traction deck pad and adjustable cargo system
The 12'6″ Sport MSL is the longest board in our Sport range. Its extra volume and waterline length makes it a fast touring board, capable of carrying more rider and equipment weight than our other Sport boards.
As one of the first inflatable paddle board companies, we've been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This has led to the development of our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch that gives a stronger and stiffer core. This MSL technology allows us to make boards that offer best in class stiffness, control and handling.
Increasing speed per stroke through a unique hard release edge on the tail of the board, the speed tail combined with narrow nose contributes to the directional control and hull speed. Also fitted with the US fin box system ,the 12'6" Sport MSL has excellent tracking and uses the most popular fin system in the water sports industry, for easy fitting or replacement when needed.
Length 384cm (12’6”)
The 12'6" Length gives superior speed and touring capabilities. This allows for larger weight carrying capacity
Width 76.2cm (30”)
The 30" width gives the perfect mix of stability and agility
Thickness 15cm (5.9”)
The 5'9" thickness of this board increases floatation, allowing for heavier riders and more kit to be carried