9'4 Red Paddle Co | Snapper
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Max Rider Weight
- SUP, Windsurfing or Surfing – the choice is yours with this adaptable 3 in 1 board.
- Kids will love easily switching between sports on a board of their own.
- Unrivalled durability makes the Snapper ‘child-proof’.
- All the same quality features you expect from a Red Paddle Co Board, the Snapper is made to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the range
- Unbeaten package includes world’s best SUP pump the Titan II, ATB Transformer Bag and coiled leash.
We love to get everyone on the water, and kids are no exception. Discover, enjoy and progress with three different watersports with this super practical board.
The Snapper’s dimensions make it easy for young riders to manoeuvre and enable kids to hone their skills without being constrained to one particular sport. Easily transition between SUP, Windsurfing and surfing with removable handles and removable centre fin.
Years in development, our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high-density drop stitch gives a stronger and stiffer core means that not only are you setting your kids up for success, but the Snapper can handle anything you throw at it.
For kids up to 60kg.
Remove deck handle and centre fin for surfing.
Remove centre fin for SUP.
Fit centre fin for Windsurfing. Windsurf Rig available separately - the windsurf mast plate fits the Red Paddle Co universal joint, we recommend partnering with our 1.5M windsurf rig for children.
Length 284cm (9’4”)
An ideal length for speed and stability whether you are paddling, windsurfing or wave-surfing.
Width 68cm (27”)
Perfectly proportioned, growing children will find the Snapper comfortable to paddle as well as super stable.
Thickness 10cm (4”)
Being 22% thinner than the average board, a 4” board gives paddlers a lower centre of gravity. This dramatically improves stability and control thanks to less surface area to be blown around in the wind as well as being quicker to inflate.