11'0 Red Paddle Co | Sport MSL SE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Max Rider Weight
- Ideal for the more experienced paddler wanting a fast-touring board, the 11’0” Sport paddle board is suited to lighter people who do not require the extra volume and bulk of a larger touring board
- Dependable speed on flat water due to its 30" width and narrow nose that cuts through water; the speed tail enables water to flow off quickly and increase glide
- Patented RSS Batten technology increases stiffness by up to 30%
- A coiled leash and paddle complete the package, choose from Hybrid Tough paddle (most durable) or Prime paddle (most lightweight)
- Fitted to all boards, 3 comfortable grip carry handles, adjustable cargo system and sleek high traction deck pad
The drop-top roadster of our SUP range, the 11'0'' Sport inflatable paddle board is built for speed and performance. It's ideal for experienced paddlers looking to up their paddling game and progress from an all-round board, like the 10'6” Ride.
Being one of the first inflatable paddle board companies in the industry, we have been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This development has led to our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch giving a stronger and stiffer core. The MSL technology allows us to make a thinner board which gives us best in class control and handling.
The speed tail creates a hard release edge on the tail of the board, which increases speed. The sleek board shape and narrow nose adds directional control and hull speed across water. All Sport boards are fitted with the US fin box system which provides excellent tracking and is the most widely used fin system in board sports which allows for easy replacement if necessary.
Length 335cm (11’0”)
The longer length, narrow nose and speed tail on the 11'0" Sport MSL make it good for covering longer distances, its effecient shape cuts through water quickly, and the board volume allows for a 60 Litre dry bag to be carried (sold separately)
Width 76.2cm (30”)
The 30" width of the Sport MSL gives a streamline shape for speed and makes the board more agile under foot
Thickness 12cm (4.7”)
Being 22% thinner than the average board, the thickness gives a lower centre of gravity which increases stability and control in open water conditions